Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stepping Stones to FAME!

DUDE!  Guess What!  I'm featured on another blog this week!  Check it out here: Dogs Without Blogs.  Even though it's called "Dogs Without Blogs" they still posted about me!  I'm just too cool to pass up, I guess!  Who could say no to me!?  Anyway, I just had to answer a few questions about myself, then I had to give the computer over to mom so she could answer some questions about me too!  Super easy, because, I'm not sure if you've realized this yet, but I LOVE to talk about ME!!!!  Anyway, check it out!  Hope you enjoy it!

I'm still waiting patiently at home for mom.  Staying out of trouble and enjoying some Dad time.  Mom left me her old computer for emergency posts like this one!  And so I can check up on my furiends while she's gone.  No sign yet of that Yukon dog stealing my blog!  Hopefully mom doesn't leave her computer unattended!

Later dudes!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Corbin,

    I's was over at Maggie Mae's nosin around and I founds your blog! So nice to haves met you! I hopes we can be friends!

    Lucy Lou
    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview, Corbin. I'm very impressed with the high five thing. I think I'll tell Mom and Daddy to teach Franklin to do that. It'd be fun to watch. I don't do tricks myself, but I enjoy them in others. You are very cute, you know.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I think Lola has a crush on you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that photo of you waiting patiently...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting Monk...er I mean Corbin. You like to eat couches too??? They're my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Corbin! You are a regular celebrity! Very exciting! Only a few more days until your mom comes home!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Part Chihuahua!!!! Never would have guessed that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your interview over there today! Great job!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Corbin! Great job on the interview:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! A new friend! And what a great blog. Where have I been? Geesh. I'll try and catch up and check out your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof!! Thanks for the follow and may I say.. Oh Corbin! You are so cute :)

    Tail Wags and a Million Licks!

    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Bunny did dat interviwe awhile back too.
    Guess what, I likes to talk bout myself too...hehehe! It's usually da most fun I haves all day...eccept fur when I'm plotting to takes over da world. Dats ourty fun too.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by our blog, Corbin. Congrats on that interview. We will have to go check it out. You are very handsome, nice to meet you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Corbin, and thank you for following my new blog! I am now your newest follower and I can't wait to read more about you! My mom (http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com) has been to Dogs Without Blogs too and I'm glad you got interviewed! I'm about to get my interview in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Corbin, thanks for stopping by my blog - it is very nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hellow Corbin, thanks for stopping by our blog. We'll be following you, too. Love to find new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr Sweet Corbin wat to go, you are a rockstar!! Congrats buddy!

    xoxo
    Fred and Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Corbin! Thanks for following me ... you got a super pawsome blog and congrats on the feature :)

    ReplyDelete