First, thank the person who gave you the award. Thanks Pup Fan! This is my first award and I'm SUPER excited about it!
Second, share seven things about yourself. (Well THIS should be easy!)
- I'm a handsome chocolate colored Rescue dog, Mom says I'm an American Mutt because we're not sure what I am... part American Staffordshire, part lab, part great dane, part bull dog, part chihuahua?? Hm, not sure about the last one, but I think I'm that size anyway!
- I LOVE treats, my kong, wubbas, nylabones, and cow hoofs, even though mom hates letting me have the last one.
- My favorite part of the day is early morning when I get to snuggle in bed with mom and dad before they have to get up for work... my second favorite is when they get home from work! That work thing really gets in the way of a lot of fun...
- I really enjoy going out on the boat! I love swimming and floating and playing fetch in the water! Oh, and definitely enjoy sun bathing!
- Mom brushes my teeth every day and files my nails once a week.
- I love new toys and dad often brings home new baseballs, soccer balls, footballs, basketballs and softballs... I usually destroy them pretty quickly, but they're fun while they last!
- My favorite seat in the house (aside from mom and dad's bed) is sitting on the couch in front of the window. I love to watch all that goes on ouside and I'll go nuts if there's a bunny out there!
It was super hard to pick only 15, since I've made so many cool new friends! I never knew there was a whole world out there who had so many great stories, just like me! Thanks again for my award!!!
Congratulations on your award...guess what? I am giving it to you too! Check out my bloggie tomorrow. Tank you soooo much for giving it to me. I thinks you are a very fun new furiend and I likes coming to your bloggie.
Woofs and Licks,
Looks like we have some of the same friends! Nice to find you :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the recognition, Corbin! Sock's favorite spot is by the window, too. (But he loves bunnies.)ReplyDelete
Congrats on your well deserved award, my friend. And thank you for mentioning me....you are so kind.ReplyDelete
Congratulations Corbin! :) Waggin my tail so fast it might fall off! I'm so HAPPY for YOU! What fun!ReplyDelete
Thanks for putting me in your paw pal list :)
Don't let your head swell so big you can't fit it in your food bowl ;)
Congratulations Corbin!! And thanks for passing the award onto us!!!ReplyDelete
Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus
Congratulations Corbin! And thanks for the mention! I really like going out on the boat, too! You must be nicer than me because I almost never let my mom brush my teeth!ReplyDelete
Your pal, Pip