Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow-up Friday... The Mango Minster 2012

Ok, so on Tuesday I posted my entery for the Mango Minster 2012 in the Cracker Dog category.  Now, my third qualification was that I dig gigantic holes in my couch, but I didn't have any photo evidence because my mom would not take pictures of the holes.  However, a lot of you wanted to see my work.

So, while mom and dad were out of the house, I recruited Brookie to help, and I took pictures myself.  Now.  Let's start with a photo of our couch BEFORE I decided it was a great place for holes.
(that says NO HOLE UNDER MY BUTT)
Now..... what my couch looks like NOW!
See that hole sneaking on the right side??? Yep.
Bone fits perfectly.
Chew n' Stash.
Somethin' look funny to you?  Looks perfect to me.
*Note, dark spot on left is a blanket, not a deep dark hole of doom.
See the cushion on the left?  There's supposed to be one on the right.
NOT ANY MORE!
Another sneaky hole
This is some more of my work.
Now, before we had the sectional piece,
we had this love seat and a similar couch.
Looks normal, right?
BUT WAIT!
Move those cushions, and what do you find?
a MINI hiding spot!
And the mega momma of all holes!
Hey, Brookie... I might have left a bone in here!
Ah, I love admiring my work.
Want to know the funny thing??? When mom and dad were out and Brookie and I took these pictures... can you guess where they were???

SHOPPING FOR A NEW COUCH!  But, they said I won't get my NEW couch for another month.  I can't wait to make more holes!

Oh, and if you're looking for a professional couch hole maker -for any reason, foodable hide-a-spots, hole for perfect butt comfort, area to put annoying foster sisters... YOU NAME IT!  I'm your man.  So just call 1-888-GOT CORBIN.  Estimates are free, by appointment only.

28 comments:

  1. WE did that, too when me and Gizmo were younger... Funny, mom didn't take any pictures of our work either. Hhhmmmmmm....

    -Bart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey Corbin, you're quite the professional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on, I needs to gets a pen and paer to write da number down.


    Okays, I gots it.

    I am very much impressed withs your design skillz.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do amazing work Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesser dogs would have blamed the foster siblings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh. i feel like i should go hug desmond just for NOT doing that. and now you're buying a new couch! are you just hoping for the best or do you have a plan of action with this one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Corbin!
    Wow, you did a great job of altering that couch! This is perfect evidence for your MM entry. I bet you have fun with that new one too!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD - that's some destructive dogginess going on!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corbin... I TRIED callin fur an appointment butt the phone guy said that due to the HIGH VOLUME OF TRAFFIC ON Corbin the Couch Hole Guy line the wait will be like 87 days... JUST to get through to you.

    Buddy I think that you do T-RIFFic work.
    Butt with all the consultations and stuffs that you are gonna get... your mom and dad should just put off gettin the new couch.. you won't have time fur doing your OWN COUCH HOLE.

    super post... I think you should go back and EDIT your ENTRY and ADD THESE PICS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Corbin you are a couch potato's (like me) hero! I may just take you up on your services. You see there is talk about putting me on a heart-healthy diet and I am thinking I will need some place to hide my cheeseburgers!!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice work

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, we think your peeps must be VERY understanding...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap! You are lucky you weren't sent to the dog house
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, my friend, I do believe that you can call yourself a "professional" in that department! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Considering the trubbulls I got into ofur one teensy weensie little hole on the arm of the love seat, OK the whole corner, (I just had to know if it tasted like chickun. It duss not.) I is amazed that you has lived to tell about this. And to make a bizziness out of it. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so smart, Corbin! Turk and Rufus would LOVE for you to put some holes in our couch - but personally, I would rather they find less destructive hiding places. What does your mama think of all these hidey holes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh MY! My mama would not like that activity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oohhhh dude... that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! We wanna dig holes now too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I first moved into my house, a friend brought over a REALLY fugly, used chair as a housewarming gift. Because it was so hideous, I didn't want it but I didn't want to be rude about not taking it either. I resigned myself to covering it up with a blanket since it doesn't match anything else in the house.

    A few years later, along comes Shiver the chi puppy. When he was losing his baby teeth, he chewed on absolutely EVERYTHING!!!, except for his toys. He chewed a nice size hole in the blanket covering the ugly chair so I took the blanket off. Since that time, he's pretty much destroyed the chair. I don't actually mind though because that gives me an excuse to get rid of it! Now I just need some $$$ to buy something nicer to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OoH My Doggies Corbin!

    I am NOT showin' dis to Max cuz so far him has not tried to eat our couch yet. :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're a PRO, Corbin!

    My mom would have screamed her heart out if this happened here!

    Licks
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look at all of those secret hiding spots you've got, Corbin! You'll absolutely have to break in the new sofa just right!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bol! This is so funny...

    My mom said you are a real cute monster! And I'm not allowed to learn the hole digging thingy from you.. Boooo.. But I told her it'S a cool thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahah
    hahahahaahahahaahh
    <3 JBenz

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow you are a professional..

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my word Corbin! I had no idea you were capable of such destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Corbin, we haz some pawfectly intact sofas in our house. Can you come over on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  28. CORBIN - The RE-Decorator! bwahahahahaha Bet you're looking forward to REdecorating a new couch! Looks like you've done about all you can with that one! You're too funny!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete