Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

Amelia here!
Peeks A Boo!
 
Last weekend I was supposed to go to this BIG adoption event in our area.  The BIG event was supposed to be on Saturday, but since the weather looked pretty crappy for Saturday, it got moved to Sunday.  So, do you know what happened?  Besides foster momma doing lots and lots of re-planning, re-advertising and re-organizing? BOL
 
Are you guessing?
 
I went to TWO adoption events last weekend!  You see, my normal adoption event is every Saturday, but since the other event got moved to Sunday, I got to go to BOTH!  I met some really great people and lots of people really liked me!  I even met a Cardio Nurse who was super interested in adopting me!  And, I met a few super nice couples that thought their family could use an Amelia!
 
Free Belly Rubs!!!
 
I flopped a lot and gave lots of opportunities to try out these human belly rubbers!  But, I was a little crazy and, if I could clone myself into 50 Amelia's so I could be everywhere at once... I totally would have!  But, foster momma said I could only be on one place at a time.  She thinks she knows a lot, so I humored her and stayed in one place.
 
So, can you guess what the result was?!?!?!?!?!
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Snuggles with foster momma.
 
At the end of my big adoption weekend, I found my paws resting on foster momma for some end-of-the-busy-weekend snuggles.  I still have yet to find someone worthy of rubbing my belly.
 
You're all stuck with me for at least another week! 
Hehe.
 
Love,
Amelia

20 comments:

  1. That is no problem, Amelia. It has to be someone super special to get you, and that takes time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Amelia, I am sure the right person is out there searching for you!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days we think foster Mom will realize she already is your real mom and that her belly rubs are the only ones you really want...besides corbin would miss you soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're kind of glad we get to see more of you Miss Amelia.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amelia!
    Wow, you are such a gorgeous gal! Some lucky peep will find you and the belly scritches will be perfect. Meanwhile, you're in a pawesome place!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amelia, I think you've ALREADY found your furever home! Your momma sure is being dense about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Amelia... the right belly rubber is out there :) They will find you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Amelia, are you sure you are not secretly telling those nice people not to adopt you because then you would miss all the foster doggie belly rub events?

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know sometimes it takes a while to find just the right person or family for those tummy rubs so in the mean time I'd get all the loves you can from the Corbin and the foster parents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's what foster momma's are for - to snuggle with and feel safe with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeepers Creepers...I thought that pic was going to tell us that Corbin and Foster Momma were keeping you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your forever is coming sweet girl! In the meantime, we selfishly love seeing you here on this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep telling you, it's destiny! Miss Amelia is meant to be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WE think another week with the Corbin will be GRRRRREAT .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amelia you lead a charmed life. . . now.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to say I'm happy you are still here. I think you and Foster Mama make a great pair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know your belly rubber is out there somewhere Amelia! Until then, enjoy Foster Mama's belly rubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there Corbin, just checking in to see how you have been! Your foster sister is gorgeous and I just love her name Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are already home Amelia :) She gives the best tummy rubs.

    ReplyDelete