Friday, September 2, 2011

Help needed for Max

Meet Max


Max is a two year old, French Bull dog mix (maybe??).  Max was pulled from a shelter in KY and sent up to the rescue I came from, Homeward Bound.  When he arrived at our rescue, he was very sick, lethargic and scared. We immediately rushed him to Shaker Vet where he was diagnosed with Parvo.  Max has been fighting so hard for his life and his medical costs are on the rise. 

Max has big beautiful brown eyes that are the gateway to his soul.  A kind heart and a strong spirit, he's fighting for the hope of one day finding his forever home.  Max was given up by his family and had a real love for tennis balls.  We're hoping that Max will have the strength to one day chase a tennis ball again. 

Please visit Max's chip-in page and donate if you can.  Every amount will help us provide the best care and give Max the best chance for survival!


We're rooting for you, Max!!!

16 comments:

  1. I shared on my blog too, Corbin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Corbin.
    Wow, I sure hope little Max feels better soon. I'm sending him healing vibes and crossing my paws for a furever home. He'd make a wonderful pack-mate.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Max is A-DORABLE!!! We will definitely do something for him!

    So glad to read that Irene didn't do much damage up there. Our Dad was in NY (Queens) for work during Irene and we were a bit worried! She just gave us some rain and wind here in SC.

    Sorry your "mean" Mom won't let you come to the Back to School Bash! BOL (just kidding - about the mean part) but we are sorry we won't see you dancing with all the ladies at the prom. They will all be so disappointed! Bet you've got all the dance moves!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Max is so cute, I hope he gets better soon!

    Love, Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, he looks so sweet! I wish I could donate a little something for him. Please keep us updated on him. I hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like such a sweetie.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just made a small donation. Sorry it can't be more.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corbin,

    Mom and me chipped in to helps sweet Max. I will send him boxer puppy prayers too.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Playdate soon?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be purraying for him! He looks like a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Max feels better, what a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're sending our very best wishes to Max! May he be feeling better soon!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are rooting for Max too. Thanks for your caring, Corbin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm wondering if the Chip-In account is set up correctly? I donated a few days ago and just got an email from PayPal saying that the funds were not accepted. I also notice that it still says $0 as the amount on the Chip-in page. Maybe it's going to the wrong email address?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, he is so cute with those Frenchie ears. Hugs and prayers to you Max!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Corbin,

    We has da same question as Eartha but we gots and email saying our contribution was accepted but it is still not showin' up on da Chip-In.
    Did you gets it?

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete