Receiving this award made me blush... of course I'm always talking about how awesome I am, but I didn't know some of my furiends thought the same thing! I am so excited to accept this Awesome Blog award from two of my bloggin' furiends Finn and Benny & Lily! Thanks guys!
By accepting this award I have to tell you a few things about myself, and recommend a few new blogs for you to check out! So here goes.....
1. I just passed my Canine Good Citizen's test and I will be taking my therapy dog test within the next few months - but first, I'm going to dip my paw into agility!
2. I had a really crappy beginning to my life, but the past year + spent with my family has more than made up for it!
3. I'm a real life boatin' dog and I love to swim in the lake!
4. I live about 5 miles from an airport... I normally don't mind when planes fly over our house, except for the one that flies over every night around 10pm... I bark like a mad dog... EVERY night.
5. I have a group of furiends that live near me and we try to get together at least once a month for play dates! I go crazy when I know it's a play date day...
6. I stay in my crate when mom and dad leave the house... I was able to roam free in the house, but then I ate the couch... and a zucchini... and ice cube trays... and an entire bag of Charlie Bears... among other things.
7. And, for my last "thing" about me... I'm going to get really deep and show you my soft side... I cry like a baby when my foster sisters leave the house. I really go nuts. One time I actually tried claw the front windown down... and another time I rushed the front door so hard I hurt myself. So now, I sometimes have to sit in my crate when they leave. And, if they get adopted, I still look for them for 2-3 days afterwards... and I run through the house like a mad man barking for them.
Now I get to pass along the "Awesome Blog" award to some of my wonderful bloggin' furiends! I'm going to try to stick to some new blogs that I've come across so you can meet them if you haven't yet!
1. Two Pitties in the City - They're blog is a lot of fun and I really enjoy their adventures in Chicago! They always have interesting things to blog about, and I just love seeing Miss. M's face!
2. Pauley James Foster Baby - Pauley is a pit bull being fostered by some awesome humans! He's a sweet guy and a lot of fun to read about! Plus, I'm a softie for fosters ;-)
3. Oh Charlie... the Mini Aussie - Charlie is a super cool dude who loves the snow! He also has a bunny friend... which I find a little confusing...
4. Anna the GSD - I LOVE Anna! She's so cool, she gets to wear fashionable glasses and everything!
5. Shawnee the Shepherd - There are a few blogs that have inspired mom to pick up hiking with me in the spring... Shawnee is one of them! Along with Anna and Tales and Tails!
6. Noodles - who doesn't love a funny puggie?!
7. Peggy's Pet Place - Peggy just wrote a book called Dieting with your Dog. We can't wait to read it when it comes out! But Peggy and her doggie Kelly live near me, so me and some of my furiends got to have some picture taken for her book promotions! Super cool!
Thanks so much Benny & Lily and Finn!!! I'm so honored to be your bloggin' furiends :o)