Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pillars of Strength - A Special Day for K

Well, Valentine's Day has arrived and I'd like to dedicate my day to K.  You see, although I haven't been feeling well lately, K has been fighting the nasty cancer battle.  K is a strong, beautiful, spunky and extremely photogenic gal.  Mom and I love following KB's blog with her stories about K, hiking, the beautiful scenery and the awesome wildlife in their area.  We admire KB and K's strength to fight this battle and we're grateful for every blog they post. 
KB is an inspiration for dog owners everywhere.

So, this day is for you K.  I love you.  I'm praying for you.  I know you'll fight this battle and I pray you'll win.  The golden glow of your face will forever grace the blogville world. 

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

PS.  I'm starting to sober up, mom says I'm in a 15 day program.

16 comments:

  1. Be strong, K!

    Prayers and thoughts are on the way to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our thoughts and prayers are with K. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! I hope this 15 day program will be done soon and you will be back to yourself again....take care....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of strength going around today for sure. We hope you are feeling better each and every day. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are going to be A-OK soon, Corbin.

    The blogging community can be very proud of what we did for K and KB today. We have seen from one of her comments that she indeed was quite surprised.

    As K would tell us, embrace the day and live strong.

    Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

    Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending love - to Corbin AND K!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sharing our strength with K as well. Purrs and hugs Corbin, we sure want you all well soon. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Most Wonderful postie, Corbin. Can't you just feel all the luvs in Blogville today?

    I'm glad you're starting to sober up and I hope that soon you'll be hopping and bouncing and running just like your old self!

    Happy Valentine's Day, you handsome dog, you!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. sending good vibes to K
    Happee Valentine's Day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paws are crossed for K. I am so glad that you are coming around Corbin, take care and be well. Happy Valentines Day

    loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post....

    Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  11. So in this 15 day program.. will you have to take 12 steps???
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BUDDY. KEEP CALM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome post, Corbin!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Corbin!
    Wow, lots of healing vibes to sweet K. I'm glad you're feeling a little better.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you're feeling better, Corbin. Those are some beautiful words you wrote for our friend, K. Thank you.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Corbin. We've been thinking of you... really hoping that you're starting to feel better.

    We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks.

    I can't wait to see you in action again.

    ReplyDelete