Thursday, October 14, 2010

Long BUSY Weekend, Part 3!

So, continuing with my week-long posts about my super busy weekend, today I'm going to introduce Kelsey to all you bloggin' furiends!

She's a cutie, huh???
Ma, don't let her steal my spotlight, ok?
Uh, does she HAVE to be in my picture?
She's almost 5 months old and a black lab!
She's Aunt Miss Katie's puppy! I love my Aunt Miss Katie!
We played a lot of tug
Kelsey... you're SO small! hahaha!
If I hold it up here, you can't reach it!
Hey SQUIRT!
Uh... what do you mean she might be bigger than me someday!?
Such a cutie lady!
I let her cuddle with my momma until her parents came home.
We had SO much fun together!  I hope Aunt Miss Katie and
Uncle Mr. Jim go away for another weekend soon!
Make sure you tune in for tomorrow's post about my trip to Saratoga, NY with Uncle Chris!  I got a really cool new something to show everybody!!!

Ps. Sorry I haven't been around to visit everyone as often as I usually am.  Mom has her final projects due for school this week, so I've been doing some of her work for her.  I'm going to earn my degree someday! HEHE!  But, seriously, I didn't want anyone to think I abandoned Puddles them! 

16 comments:

  1. Miss Kelsey sure is beautiful - look at that sleek and shiny coat she has! You were very nice to let her come to play at your place, Corbin. We hope she does get to come back again soon, or maybe you could go play at her house.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that last picture where you are mirror images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Corbin she is a cutie. If she gets to big or if you don't want to share with her you could always tell Aunt Miss Katie to pick her up sooner. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh her is a cutie pie!
    No worries...her ain't gonna steal da spotlight...I promise!!!!!!!!
    At least hers can go home unlike some others dat shall remain nameless fur fears my mum is reading overs my shoulder.

    Tells your mum good lucks withs da school stuffs! Oh and I thinks you was actually playing INSTEAD of helping hers....hehehehe!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet you Miss Kelsey. Corbin you'll have a fun friend for life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Puddles might have some competition! Kelsey is going to be a stunning lady when she grows up.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corbin! I saw you on Maggie Mae's blog. Looks like you all had a fun walk! I'm stopping by from the blog hop. That was nice of you to share your mom with that puppy!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Corbins!!!

    Kelsey is such a cutie patootie! She will be a fun furiend fur sure! Maybe some day I can meets her too!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a cutie but it is still your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!

    What a khutie!

    I bet Mango' Labradork Brofur will be all khrakhker fur her!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, she is so cute! Next time she comes over, maybe you can teach her to blog, too.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelsey is a cutie Corbin! Yeah dude, she may just be bigger than you someday and she may be keeping your toys away from you! You are a cool dog to share your mom with her though...my mom says you are big softie!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! PeeWee is all gaga over her wee little labraself.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww...look at that little cutie patootie! It was awfully nice of you to pupsit her. It looks like you had the bestest time! And don't worry about visiting. We sure do know all about the busys around here, too!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. wee see she has purrfected the puppy eyes look to the tee. we fink you BOFF are full of the adorabullness. nice of you to share your mommish.

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD Miss Kelsey is a cutie and a young one, we love puppies they play like crazy. Glad you had fun with her and tell your mommy to hang in there and good luck!

    ReplyDelete