Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rescue Me Week: JayJay

This is my second day joining my furiends Mayzie and her brother Ranger for their Rescue Week!  Please check out Mayzie's blog to see all of the other great blogs participating too!

Today, I'll show you JayJay.  Now, I don't know JayJay personally, but I'm sure he's heard of me.
"How you doin'?
JayJay is a Cattle Dog mix and he's about 1 year old.  He's a super fun guy and loves to play.  If you're a ball thrower, he's you dog!  He gets along great with other dogs and is always up for some playtime.  He's a sweet dude and has nice manors.  He is house broken and crate trained.  He's really looking for a perfect place to call his own, and with that face... how could you not take him home?
JayJay was found roaming the streets of Kentucky and was brought into the shelter.  He was one of the lucky ones that made their way to Homeward Bound.  Now he's in foster care and loving life... he just needs that special person or special family to share it with!  I sure do hope JayJay finds a great home soon!
You can see JayJay's Petfinder add HERE.

13 comments:

  1. JayJay's face is adorable! Hope he finds a special forever home!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siiiiiigh...he's SO cute! And he looks super smart. My dad always tells me I was almost a cattle dog, cuz that's the kind of dog he was kind of hoping to get. But then I came along and his CATTLE doggie turned into a BULLdoggie. Heehee!

    I'm sending pawerful pawsitive vibes that JayJay finds his furever and ever home real soon.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corbin!! Stumpy left me a comment saying she couldn't comment on your blog, but she wanted to tell you she is ga-ga over Jay Jay!!

    -Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pup has swagger :)

    Stop by for a visit
    Kari
    Dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this dog! If I didn't have a husband....enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are way too many homeless doggies Corbin:(
    Good luck to Jay Jay... he looks like one cool dude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Riley would let me, I would totally adopt JayJay!!

    Elyse (and Riley the Jealous One)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! JayJay looks like he's got personality PLUS! Bet he's gonna be a fun companion for some lucky person! Good luck JayJay. Hope you find your furever home soon!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my dog, that first picture is the cutest thing ever - what a face! Paws crossed he finds a new home soon!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is sooooo cute. Looks like he is ready for anything!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete