Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Fool's

 
So, first of all, I'd like to say that no Corbin's were harmed in the writing of yesterday's post.  I was in on it, too.... hehe, super sorry for everyone's heart that stopped dead in it's tracks.  I hope we didn't lose any readers who were upset with our little "fool" and I super hope we didn't lose any readers due to stopped hearts!  The Corbin is here, safe and sound. 

Could you imagine the momma living a life without the Corbin?  What kind of life would that be?  No human two legger could take my place.


Anywho, I could have April Fooled you by saying that Serena was adopted... BUT, can you believe that would be an April Fool's?!  Serena is still with us because she didn't find her perfect home at the adoption event!  Could have fooled us.  The Diva will be taking over my couch for another week.  Do you think the Corbin must have a super comfy couch with all these couch loving foster dogs???  Hm, maybe I'll have to trade it in for a less comfy couch.

So, again, sorry for all who got super upset... we thought the little "signs" would have given us away before you got to the April Fool's -like the momma giving me up for a mini two legger or lack of Corbin space!  hehe... Oh, Corbin is here to stay!

17 comments:

  1. Krews Momma Here ,
    So very pleased it was an April fool, the thought of not seeing Corbins adorable face here in blogland was just too much for me to bear

    Love
    Momma Tea
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad it was an April Fool - Mom is just sort of, well, gullible...

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just goes to show how much everyone loves the Corbin......so many were worried ...but he is having a goog chuckle at home where he belongs and that is what is important. Maybe next week you will get your couch back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life just wouldn't be right without the Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a joker and teaser myself, I always appreciate it when someone "gets me," and you got me yesterday, Corbin. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Momma and I were super-upset because we hear stories JUST like that all the time at rescue. We were thinking, "But -- but -- CorbinMomma LOVES Corbin! She wouldn't be like THOSE people!!" So you definitely got us but GOOD. I'm so glad you have a wonderful momma and not the kind who WOULD get rid of you for stupid reasons like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh phew....glad I am readin backwards as usual...now my eart will not stop dead....oh, it already did of course....ooops

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was the best April fools
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the reason we were all sucked in is because we couldn't imagine your parents doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm furry glad woo are still around to get a taste of the tail ;-)

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Sibes are what humans khall 'matriarchal' societies - so GIRLS RULE AND BOYZ DROOOOOOL! Just do what Sweet Serena says and woo will do khwite well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was instant stress but it all turned out right in the end. No harm done! We are happy that it was just April Fool because no way do we want you to ever leave the love of your family, Corbin!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are happy to see that photo of Corbin and that sure made up for yesterday almost heart stopping post. We are here to stay, too and excited for more adventures of Corbin.

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Silly Mom got too excited to press the publish button when we still got something to say about Serena that she find her furever home. In the meantime, would you have a spare couch somewhere there? bol

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like we said yesterday...you really got us. But laughin' at yourselves is good medicine. We knew underneath that the Corbin was goin' NOWHERE!

    Yes, your couch must be very snuggly.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy Studly, we are still cracking up that you fooled our silly mum. You should have seen her. Man it was hilarious we tell ya. As if your mum would give you up mate. See ya. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  16. So completely happy, and I should have guessed it was just a AFD thing, and I'm very happy I didn't stop following you, so that I was able to read today's post! I actually was going to do that- my heart was that sad! Could you imagine I'd still be thinking horrible things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. There is NO way that could ever happen to you, Corbin.

    Now look at that sassy little girl with her tail all flying high and her cute little purple tutu. Good thing you don't live close to us or we might trade you Lightning for Serena.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete