Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh, Mango...

Today is a sad day for all in Blogville.  I'd say, if you didn't know the Mango, you should read up on his wonderful life, but I can't think of a single blog furiend that didn't know him.  When I got on the computer this morning and saw this hugely sad news, I couldn't believe my eyes. 
 
Mango, dude... you will be remembered for many things, but your huge heart will most definitely shine through all of my memories of you.  Your unbelievable support during my ouchie time earlier this year, all the laughter and your generosity during the Mango Minister, our awesome double date last year... all things that I will look back on and smile.  I will always think of you when my lip stick pops out -as awkward as that may sound.
 
I know you were greeted by some amazing blogville furiends on the other side of the bridge.  I hope you run free of pain and dance into the night with all the lovely ladies.  Blogville will be left with a relentlessly huge hole.  My thoughts go out to your momma, the master and the pea.  I know they will be grieving terribly during this time.
 
You will be forever remembered, Mango. 
Thank you for the years of laughter, joy and friendship. 
I hope you enjoyed your ride here on earth. 

15 comments:

  1. Corbin, this was a Most Beautiful tribute and you're right - Mango will ALWAYS be remembered. There was no other like him.

    Gentle wiggles & wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tribute for Mango
    <3 Mango <3

    He was definitely a special guy to so many peoples and pups alike

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard about Mango too. So sad. Thank you for posting this and for your beautiful remembering of him. He will be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corbin my FUREND you have said so MANY of the things that I have been THINKIN all day. THANK You fur this super tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Run free Mango...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tribute, Corbin. You have our mom in tears again. We're going to miss Mango for a long, long time.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. bewootiful tribute
    we are all so shocked and sad
    pibble sniffles
    brinks and bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfectly pawed.

    Feeling sad for everypawdy. Farewells are so very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tribute, Corbin. Our huge friend, Mango always live in our mind.

    Hugs to his family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Corbin, such a truly beautiful tribute to our furend Mango! We are just in tears here over the news.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Corbin, a beautiful tribute to our beautiful Uncle Mango. We loved him and always will. Tears and smiles for him. RIP big dude. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to be readin about your pal Corbin. I dint kno him and I haz obvioulsy missed out...I do send hugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Corbin, dude. I know that you and Mango shared a special friendship after spending time together on your big adventure. I love the photos you chose to honor him. He sure was a special guy.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete