Friday, September 28, 2012

Foster Foster Friday!

Since it's the last Friday of September, I have a super special Foster Friday post, that's why it's called Foster Foster Friday!  Lots of pictures and a special photo at the bottom!  Get comfy!
 
As promised earlier in the week, here are some pictures to show you how big Snickers has gotten!
Told ya the kid got big!
 
She does love her Corbin.
 
I taught her laydown.
 
I think she's learned the command "look cute."
 
She wants to be just like the Corbin.
 
And has no problem getting comfy on the couch.
 
This is how she likes to watch TV.
Or, on top of dad.
 
She'll make a good kid for anyone!
Allergy people: Need Not Apply!
 
She's been a lot of fun to have around!
 
 
Now that we covered Snickers... I have a big surprise for you!  For those of you who have been following my blog.... one of my former foster sisters is visiting for a vacation!
 
Do you remember this beautiful girl?
Here's a hint, she was with me for the whole month of December 2011!

16 comments:

  1. Her comfy couch poses are so cute they are stupid. Like stupid cute....I want to scoop her up and cuddle her and tell her everything is going to be alright! Will you do that on my behalf, Corb-dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Love seeing all those pictures of Snickers and you.... oh and your mystery guest too.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    hugs, Max, Bugsy, and Knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I has allergies. I has always wanted a little sister...daaaaang it.
    I can't believes how much her has grown!

    Hey, wheres can I get me one of them chairs you posted bouts yesterday?

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really taught Snickers how to amp up the cuteness Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my are they adorable pictures . What a good foster brother you are Corbin
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so cute, and she's learned a whole bunch!! She'll find herself the perfect family soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brook?

    Some family is missing out on a lot of fun. They need to get their act together and find that Snickers! She's a crack up.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww so much fun, Snicker-doodle has got BIG! I hope that she finds her forever home soon! I love the photos, she is a cutie, Corbin you are so handsome and such a wonderful teacher, no wonder she wants to do what you do, she sure does love you Corbin but let's be honest here, who wouldn't! Love, Licks and Hugs Frank XxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, Snickers got big! She's so cute and I bet just as sweet! I hope she finds a happy furever home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD the look cute picture is enough to make us SQUEEEEEE!!! Snickers is absolutely adorable!


    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD! Snickers is just the cutest EVER!!! (ok, after YOU, of course!) And, she HAS gotten really, really big!! She'll be as big as you in no time Corbin!
    Oh, your last photo is great! Don't know who she is, but she is a cutie!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Snickers have your ears, Corbin! She is as adorable as you. I hope she finds her home and gets lot of cuddles from her new owners soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snickers is just adorable! That perfect home is out there for her - we just know it!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like a regular pup party at your house!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Snickers' head tilt. That always makes my heart melt. Can't wait to hear more about your special visit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, i sure wish Snickers had a passpawt so she could come visit wiv us in da UK. Woofs and best of luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete