Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday's Tell-all

This post is rated M (for Mango).

I read about the butt problems Puddles had over the weekend and decided maybe I'd tell you all about my... eh... private area problem that occurred this past weekend. 
This view is missing a Corbin.
The momma and daddy-o went up to the lake this weekend and I stayed back with Heather and Emmett because it was super hot and my heart medications make it hard for me to deal with the heat.  Well, the momma missed me a super lot, so she decided she'd come home Sunday night for snuggles with the Corbin.  On her way home, her and Heather decided they'd treat themselves us to ice cream!  SCORE!
The Corbin LOOOOOVES ice cream.
(old picture bc mom didn't bring her camera on our ice cream adventure)
Emmett had never been out for ice cream before (WHAT?!), but I knew exactly what I was in for!  The line was quite long, so we waited patiently and got lots of pets and comments on how well behaved we were.  Well, that was until I got close to my ice cream!  I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself!  You see, the ice cream place we go to give you a milk bone at the top of your doggie cone!  YEA!  Awesomeness.

Ok, back on track.  So, we get our ice cream and we go sit to eat it.  I was all "nom nom nom ICE CREAM! nom nom nom."  Now... I'm a studly boy, as you all know, but I don't get... uh... excited easily.  But, something in that ice cream caused my inner manhood to get all sorts of happy!  While I was eating my ice cream, the momma got all embarrassed because I was showing everyone at the ice cream place what I was packin'.
"Mom. Put. The. Camera. AWAY"
One of the two times I've ever been photographed with my lip stick.
Can you blame me though?  Money Hunny was smokin'!
Most doggies get excited more often than me.  Like the Mango, he likes to show off his lip stick.  I'm a bit more conservative and have only shown it on few occasions and for short periods of time.  However, this time.... it wouldn't go away.  The momma thought I was just REALLY excited, but after about 30 minutes she started to get worried.

30 MINUTES!
I'm so ashamed.
What's a guy to do?  I was walkin' funny and everything and I couldn't get it to go away.  Right in front of my MOM!  Geez, the humiliation....  It was like that all the way home and the momma started to get all freaked out wondering what she should do to help me.  Ok, well that sounds gross... but she was thinking of non gross ways to help.  So, when we got home, she thought maybe it was just stuck... like maybe it had joined the party, but got dry and couldn't leave the party....

Ya know what she did?

She squirted my manhood with a squirt bottle!!!!!  Well, I guess it was better than throwing me in the tubby... I think she was mostly afraid that by lifting me into the tub -because I'd never go in willingly -she might touch the lipstick. 

Anyway... it worked and the squirt bottle made my little dude shrink right back in where he belongs.
I can't believe I just told you about that....


Hey!  Don't forget, in case you've missed it, check out all the details about Blogville's Pitty Post Day on Monday, June 4th!  Help me celebrate my birthday in style!  I'm SOOO excited about it!  PG rated excited, though.

31 comments:

  1. What a funny story of you and the ice cream. Made Mommy thank the heavens that I'm a girl. Hahaha.
    We'll love to help you celebrate your birthday and we'll remember not to bring ice cream. BOL!

    Love, Whisky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the utter humiliation!! I'm sorry you had to go through that, buddy. At my rescue, I've heard of folks sprinkling sugar on the lipstick to make it go back in the case. I tell Momma I'm sweet enough as it is, so leave me ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is... embarrassing, to say the least. Glad everything is, um, back where it belongs now. (P.S. I did laugh a little. I'm sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks a lot, dude! Mom has said that we are never gonna get to try the ice cream now! Way to go!

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard about using the water bottle for lots of things but never that before! How embarrassing for you Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Corbin!
    Wow, I don't quite know what to say...nope...I got nothing.
    Grr and a Laughing (sorry) Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mate! I feel your pain....and total humiliation. Mum is always pointing it out when it happens to me.. "He's got a stiffy again" Sometimes I could die, honestly. Like being a young bloke isn't hard enough... Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Corbin, that's some story. Your mom was smart to think of the water bottle.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corbin,

    Mom and me is still laffin' at dis story. :) Max just doesn't know how him feels... ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL MOL MOL MOL
    Corbin I've heard of ice cream giving 2 leggers a headache if they eat it too fast but never in all my 10 meow years have I ever heard the reaction you had to it. You have made Mom LOL and sweet boy how brave of you to share this story. Mom says everyone needs to learn to laugh at themselves more.
    Hugs from your BFFF
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madi cracks us up - we LOVE it.

    We are going to play all coy and innocent and say we don't have a clue what you are talking about, Corbin:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD OMD... Corbin... your mom squirted "Little Corbie" ??? What is WRONG with the wimmen of the world?
    Pee S... speakin of such thingys... I have a post up about your special June 4th day... it will come up on June 2nd. so peeps will have time to get all PAWpared fur it and stuffs. I made... Oh Crap.. wait a minute...
    HY KOREBAN...it's ME..(ERrrrrnie) how u doin and stuffs? Kan I kum pla wif U today? Wil U b my furend? ...
    OH SHUT UP ERNIE... It's ME again... what I was gonna say is... I made a LINK to your blog so that everybuddy can read all about the day and what to do and stuffs... GET AWAY ERRRRRRRRRnie... and I hope that is all OK... post goes up at 6:00 AM EST on SATURDAY. ... OK.. here "HE" is again..
    Korban... did that make your peenie hurt? Kan I Kum pla witf...
    BYE CORBIN... sorry about that, Your furend, Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh poor Corbin, you must have got the one with the little blue pill on top!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What was in that ice cream?? Yowza, poor Corbin, the humilation of it all. It was nice of you to share this as it might help some other pal in the future. I hope all is back to normal now in the Corbin household.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok Corbin, I am man enough to tell you that this has happened to me too on a few occasions. Mum was worried the first time too. Now she just thows me outside in the cold, or sprays me with the hose. Not sure if its the cold or the humiliation of showing my "lipstick" to the whole neighborhood that makes it go away. No idea why it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank goodness your mom had the brilliant idea to squirt you, Corbin. How embarrassing for you!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good thinkin' Mum! Well done.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Golly, Corbin, I think your mom is kind of a bad sport. There you are all strutting around for the world to see and she sprays Mr. Happy with a squirt bottle. As if! I think the problem is that your lip stick in and out muscles are out of shape. Me, I don't let a day go by without exercising those muscles. You know it!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    P.S. Momma says 30 minutes would have worried her too. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sound like one of those commercials on the tee vee's. YOu know, "if you have a lipstick for more than 30 minutes, please consult a physician..." BOL Corbin. You sure are studley!!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh-oh!
    What a story, Corbin!
    I am not so sure it was the right method... but I am glad it worked!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Corbin, I know you are emberrased but it happens a lot here at the kennel. well, not a lot, but sometimes. My Vickie uses the squirt bottle methon and the cold bath if things are really, well, you know.

    WE have a daily guest now that has a problem like yours every time he barks and he barks a lot. So there is My Vickie with lubricant, water bottles and tubs ready at the call.

    Yet, it doesn't make it any less emberrassing for you does it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMD, you have me laughing and laughing. Our R had a similar issue in the desert, and his lipstick stayed out seemingly forever. I didn't think of the water trick... I just ignored it until it finally disappeared.

    Thanks for the laugh, Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Corbin, you totally cracked us up and makes us wonder exactly what flavor ice cream you got. But thanks for the great laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Corbin!!! You have us rolling with laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Om my!! You poor pup. Pssst, i haz already done my Pitty Post Blog and its all fired up and waitin to go for Munday. Appy burfdee for then.....woof

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bwhahahahahahahaha...OMD...OMD...Corbin...DUUUUUUDE! What da hell was in da icey creams...or was you really just thinkin' of me? Oh snot, did I say dat out loud?
    I has to say dat was purty genius of your mom to thinks to do dat. My mum would has whisked my brudder off to da vet..ot taken brudder to da vet's house...hehehehe.
    My mum is overs heres now still laughin'.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm with Thundering Herd, and am wondering what flavor ice cream you had. Thanks for the very entertaining post! Lipstick happens to the best of us! (it happens to Mango ALL the time, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh Corbin, you're so brave to share your personal struggle, BOL!

    Can't wait for Monday!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete