Hey Blogville Friends!
|I've got TWO exciting announcements in this post!|
So, what am I going to do about it?
Well, my birthday is June 4th. Because of my ouchies and my big heart, I can't play with my friends like I usually do for my birthday, so THIS year, I'm asking YOU to participate in the FIRST EVER Blogville Pitty Post Day! It would mean so much to me to see a lot of great positive pitty awareness going on the day I turn 3!
What are YOU going to do about it?
If you'd like to participate, on Monday, June 4th you'll do a positive post on your blog** about pitties (**If you don't have a blog and you'd still like to join in on the fun, you can email me your picture and a little write up and I'll feature you on my blog! Must be received by June 3rd). Now, you can come up with any idea that you would like. Here are a few in case you're drawing some blanks!
- If you're a pitty, you can do a post about all the positive things you do for the breed or why you love being called a Pit Bull.
- If you're not a pitty, you can post about why you'd WANT to be a Pit Bull!
- You can blog about an adoptable Pit Bull in your area! And, if you're so inclined, maybe go visit that pitty in the shelter and give them some love and hope!
- You can blog about your favorite Pit Bull friend, blog friend or real life friend!
- You can blog about something positive that has happened in your area regarding Pit Bulls
- You can blog about breed discrimination -if you're another breed that gets discriminated on, this might be right up your ally!
It would be really awesome to see this totally take off, so please spread the word on your blogs! Sarge helped me come up with an awesome badge that you can display on your blog! Email me if you can't save it from here and I'll email it to you!
That's my face all ninja like!
I hope you all participate and help get the word around. It would sure mean more to me than any birthday present ever!
What a great day to announce this on than our own Blogville Frankie Furter Day! It's a beautiful day here, the sun is shining and the weather is warm -what better day than a day for Frankie? I must say, Frankie, you have been one of the best blogville furiends a kid could ask for. You have helped me get so many crossed paws when my ouchies and my sickies have acted up and it has really meant the world to me! We can always count on you and Ernie to bring us the latest news on everyone and we can ALWAYS count on you for a good giggle! Blogville would be lost without Mayor Frankie Furter! So, enjoy your day, my furiend! It's a well deserved national Blogville Holiday! & Frankie, I hope you don't mind sharing your special day with my announcement!
Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!!!