Monday, January 24, 2011

Money, Money, Money, Money... Mon-AY!

Hehe.  So, before I show you my horrible boots... I'm going to show you some MONEY!  Hehe, not the green paper kind of money...
THIS kind of Money!!!
Which, in my opinion, is WAY better than the green papers.  THIS Money is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  And she's full of energies and loves to play with me.  Did I mention she's beautiful???
So, Ma... since she's only staying overnight and she's not offically
my foster sister... she can be my girlfriend, right?  I mean... LOOK at her!
She's just... beautiful.  I'm smitten, Ma... just smitten...
This was during a brief moment of rest
Money and I had so much fun.  We did super awesome zoomies in the snow, but it was too dark for mom to capture it on video.  I really wanted to keep her, but mom said she had to go back to her foster home.  See... Money was adopted out right before New Years and her new family loved her very very much... but Money didn't love the little kids too much and she got a little nippy with them.  So they decided it wasn't the happiest home for Money, and we decided it wasn't the best situation because we'd never want to put their kids in danger.  So Money is looking for her furever home again.  She's such a sweet sweet girl... I know it won't take long for her to find a wonderful place of her own, without little kids!  She was also afraid of my dad... she didn't like him very much when he stood up, but if he was laying on the couch, she'd run and jump on him and kiss his face... so mom thinks it's just because he's tall, and that might have frightened her.
We played under the coffee table a lot... we barely fit, but it sure
was fun!  Isn't she just soooo beautiful??
Although Money didn't get to stay longer than one night, mom brought home anoter Foster Sister.  Her name is Fancy and she's a Great Dane/Lab mix... she's about 1 year old and weighs around 60lbs.  Mom thinks she's part greyhound too because of her head and her stride when she runs outside... She sure is a beauty!!! But, that's just a teaser... because you'll have to wait until later in the week for pictures of her.  Mom's computer is broken and she has to take it to Uncle Chris so that it works again... in the meantime, we're going to try to use the OLD computer... which is sucky and loud, but oh well...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Later Dudes!

34 comments:

  1. Oh man corbin
    you got the money honey
    I got the time..

    she is hubba hubba.
    I vvote you keep her as your toy
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Money is beautiful! How come her family didn't get rid of the kids instead?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! We can hear your little heart go pitter patter all the way in Alabama. She is veeerrrrry pretty.

    Kitty and Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money is a beauty!!! What a good name for her:) We hope she finds her forever home soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monet is so beautiful! Her name is perfect!
    We hope she finds her forever home soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opps meant Money not Monet...sorry:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Corbin!! Looks like you and Money were holding paws on the couch You did make a lovely couple.

    Can't wait to see Fancy later in the week.

    Hope the 'puter is fixed soon.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can get another extended family member who lives nearby to adopt her? That worked out well last time. She is a cutie! You two make a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Money is so very beautiful, Corbin. Bet you two had lots of fun together. We hope she finds that special home soon. Hope the 'puter gets fixed soon. We have an ancient desktop too, but it is soooooooooo sloooooooooooow.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I likes money...and diamonds too!
    Oh wait...I seen diamonds on Rem's blog earlier.

    Hers is beautifuls! What a shame hers didn't likes da kids. I has a kid so I knows it's hard to gets rid of them. Da peeps seems to be ourty attached to her...me too.

    Gosh, I hope her finds a home soon!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Money is beautiful, my friend! She would be a fantastic girlfriend! Go for it, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Money looks like the perfect girlfriend for you :) Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Corbin, Money looks like a real honey. Glad you had a fun night and wishing Money a happy forever home. One day she might get to like little kids, they can be fun too. No worries, love Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow is this your first date Corbin? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you were not kidding. She is cute. Hope she finds a great furever home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Corbins!!!

    Paws are crossed dat Money finds her furever home soon, her is beootiful!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  17. We thinks Money is a wonderful doggy; and her name fits her well!
    Such furry cute pictures,

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't think we like little kids either. They always want to touch us.......but they are sloppy eaters and have stuff sticking to them....lot of potential there.

    We think she CAN be your girlfriend.....and she is lucky.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hummm my mom finally said something I can understand.. She says Money doesn't stick around very long... butt it is grrrrreat when you have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, she is SOOOOO very Most Beautiful! I can see why you'd be smitten with her. I'm sorry her last home didn't work out. But you know what? I think that's cuz there's a BETTER home out there for her!

    I can't wait to meet Fancy!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  21. ^^^Totally agree with Frankie's comment!

    Money really is beautiful! Too bad she didn't get to stay.

    Looking forward to pix of the new dog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Money is a very pretty girl, Corbin! We hope she finds her forever home soon!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's beautiful!

    RE: the fear of Dad standing up.. Marge is exactly the same way. She will approach my dad if he's lying or sitting, but not if he's standing. Tell Dad to toss some cookies to her while he's standing up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think Miss Money is very beautiful and I'll bet Miss Fancy is too! But you know what else I think? I think you is stalling Corbin!! Although you may be been channeling your inner Tom Cruise, "Show me the Money!!" teehee, I'm channeling my inner Uggs... SHOW ME THE BOOTS. bol.

    Slurps, HoneyBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Corbin, you lucky dog! You get to have girl dogs come for sleepovers!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  26. Money is beautiful! I can see why you're smitten!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a little short this week, how about a loan? Bawhahahahaha.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh! I love that song!

    Alien says Money is HOT! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is so beautiful! I'm sure she'll get snatched right up!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Money is honey, she is so sweet! She would be a very good girlfriend, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Man is she purty! I hope she gets her forever home soon!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ok nows about this Fancy. Are we sure she has great dane in her. Cause great danes weigh twice that a year old. So if she is half dane 60 lbs of her would be dane and the rest would be lab, but there is no rest?
    I'll have to wait for the picture to see.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete