Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fun Day!!!

First of all... I REALLY need your help!  I'm in a contest at BISSELL and I can win up to $10,000 for the rescue of my choice!!!  I really need all the votes I can get!  The dog that won last week had over 2,000!!!  You can vote once per day per email address.  CLICK HERE to vote!  Please, Please, Please!!!  Please VOTE and Please Spread The Word!!!!  I have ONE week to get 2,000 votes!!!!  I know I can do it!!!

IF I win... I will have a contest on my blog as a THANK YOU for everyone who voted!


This is the picture that was entered. It was taken by the great JBenz! With a face like that, how can I NOT win?! You can use this picture to promote voting for me!  Mom isn't good at "Sprucing" pictures up... but maybe she can figure out how to write the word "vote" on it or something. BOL!


Also!!! If you have not yet been over to visit Mayzie and her commentathon!  GO NOW!!!!!  For every comment she gets, her mom will donate $0.25 to the rescue that rescued her!  Up to $100!!! So, that means she needs 400 comments!!!!!  Lets get moving people!!! 
Happy 1 Year of Bloggin' Mayzie!!!!

21 comments:

  1. Corbins!!!

    Just voted fur you AND mom shared da link on her FB page! Hope to see you soon!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Corbin. We are heading over to the Commentthon
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corbin, we have voted for you too. And we visited Mayzie early this morning. We send good luck wishes to both of you.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll go vote for you now! And we already visited Mayzie's blog and left five comments!

    Elyse and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. We voted and Mom tweeted on both her accounts! Good luck Corbin!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go Corbin!

    We hope you win.

    Muah,

    Minnie Moo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could anyone refuse that face!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew, Corbin! Can you believes everybuddy who has shown up for my Commentathon? It's KER-AZY! Phones ringing. Furends knocking on my door. Gosh, I'm just so HAPPY! Thank you for helping to make sure everybuddy know they're invited to the pawty!

    Okay, I'm gonna take a break for a little bit to go vote for you in that contest. Um, would you mind finding Puddles for me? She was JUST here!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look no further, I is heres...hehehe! Okays, I went and registered and then I VOTED fur you!

    I loves dat foto of you...it is just one of my favorites and JBenz did such a terrific job fotografing you. And, we loves JBenz too.

    Puddles
    PS: I'll takes your foto and work on it and send it to you in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just clicked the link but Eprize says it is down for maintenance. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can anyone resist that sweet face? Of COURSE I'll vote fur you, Corbin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did it, I voted!

    And I visitied Mayzie's blog earlier. Good bloggy day!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL, they don't even have Singapore in the list of countries. I'm gonna whack any ol' how to vote for you too!

    Woofs,
    Pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done Voted!!!

    Good Luck Corbin! that would be an awesome win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We voted! Good Luck Corbin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go Corbin! WIN WIN WIN!!!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete