Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who, Who Who WHOWHO!

So, who do you think is the doggie behind the owl???


Why, Miss. Hannah of course!!!!

Three people guessed correctly!  When I posted yesterday and said she's coming out of her shell... man, I wasn't lying!  She's a bouncing, leaping, playing machine!  She's still a little timid with fast movements and loud noises, but she's learning that life really isn't all that bad!

Mom's a sucker about letting the foster dogs on the couch...
And yes, that's my nose in her hiney.
She's made herself quite at home.
I finally got her away from snuggling with my mom for some play time
Rawr Rawr Rawr Rawr
Don't let her fool you with those eyes... She loves my love nips.
((I'm not REALLY biting her... Yea, know... ever heard of bitey leg???))
Who's gonna make a move? You're going to make a move? I'll make a move...
Ready....??????
Bwahhhhhhh, I put your head in my mouthhhhhhh
THEN..... we snuggle.
Did I mention she thinks she owns the place?
Look at that Queen Hannah pose.
Who's not going to love that face?
Woah Woah Woah... hold your puppies.
Don't you all go forgetting about my cuteness, okay?
But, I do hope you had fun learning about my Hannah girl.  With her sweetness, softest ever fur, and big brown puppy dog eyes... I think she'll find a home in no time!


Also, on a sadder note, I learned this morning that my dear furiend Gizmo crossed the bridge yesterday... My heart goes out to his family.  If you knew Gizmo, or even if you didn't... please stop by his blog and give your support to his parents and his canine siblings, Ruby & Bart. 
We'll miss you sweet Gizmo, run free my furiend.

16 comments:

  1. OMG that picture of her on the couch is adorable! Corbin you are the man for the job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoH Corbin,

    I kept your secret 'bouts Hannah, what a cutie. I know her will find her new furever home soon.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    PeeS Mom and me is so very sad 'bouts Gizmo, he will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corbin, youbsure know how to work your magic on those fosters.. Bet you and Miss Hannah have lots of fun together.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Corbin!
    Wow, you sure know how to show a girl a fun time! BOL Looks like great action romps. I'm sure someone will scoop her up and make a great new pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Hanna!

    Stop of by for a visit!
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Hannah make a very cute couple.
    So sorry to hear about Gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I haven't been by to visit you in furever, Corbin!

    Hannah sounds a lot like Shiver. He's rambunctious at times, yet he's also very shy and loud or sudden noises upset and scare him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun!! We could just imagine the growling during bitey face
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Hannah are the perfect playmates, Corbin!
    We are so sad about Gizmo.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading about Hannah learning that life is good, makes us happy. She's such a sweetie.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    We'll miss Gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys look so happy together. Your mom did the right thing--and you're such a good helper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh, we are so sad about Gizmo too.

    I like your new foster sissy. Sounds like she will do well in a furever home with a big brother to look after her just like you.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hannah is adorable and you two look like you're having so much fun together. We always say you're the best foster brother ever!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete