Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Turkey Day!

Have you seen my turkey?

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm so very thankful for everyone who takes time out of their day to read and follow my blog. Your support and friendship means so much and I'm grateful every day for all of you!

I'm also thankful for my parents and my warm home and our ability to share our home with other dogs on their journey to their forever home. Thankful for our sweet Amelia. And, of course, thankful for the extra yummies that the momma puts in our dinners for this special day!

Have a happy and safe day of Turkey!!!

10 comments:

  1. You are so silly! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Corbin!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Have a wonderful day.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a good sport! Wishing you a very happy thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turkey on your head is ALMOST worth the turkey you'll get to eat!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that :-) Mom been looking for one n can't find it. I bet you guys had a PAWsome Thanksgiving. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. We is manful for yoo too Corbin my pal....enjoy da turkee noms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap...I came by to check on you and seen dat I has missed SEVERAL of your posts...obviously you has been heres but I hasn't...shame on my mum!

    I hope you had a wonderful turkey day withs your sweet family. And I my furiend, is very thankful you has a warm, lovin', safe home...and fur your furiendship! Tell Amelia hello.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete