Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Wishing all of my friends a very Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with family, friends and yummy food! I can't wait to tell you all about my day... starting with presents from Santa Paws with Brookie, mom & dad, presents with Grandma Nancy, Grandpaw Jack, Bethany and Avery, spending the day with Grandma Lynda, Grandpaw Dave, Harley and Greta, and getting presents from Grandma Laura and Uncle George! What could be better?!

Enjoy! Hope Santa Paws treated you well :-)

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan for the day. Enjoy yourself, don't overeat...as if that'll ever happen..BOL!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    COOL TIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope y'all had yourselves a Merry little Christmas! I'll bet you got lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Corbin !!!! We hope Santa Paws bought you lots of goodies !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Chrissmuss Corbin! You do look so hubba hubba handsome in your Chrissmassy tie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that tie, Corbin.

    Sending you wishes for a Happy and Blessed Christmas from all of us!

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Corbin and Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fabulous Christmas! Love your tie!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear about all of your Christmas adventures, Corbin!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tie! Was that one of your pressies? I hope you'll share pix of all your goodies; I wanna see what ya got!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude you are all fancied up and I love your crazy header.... Santa's probably glad you didn't pull the sleigh. Just sayin.
    Merry Christmas pal. You always crack me up.
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear all about it. Merry Christmas Corbin and family!

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great Christmas - love the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Merry Christmas to you. :)

    ReplyDelete